Our Shared Beliefs
from Greg Kurr, President & CEO
Our “Shared Beliefs”, as reflected in our Purpose, Mission, and Core Values, make it really clear what we stand for at Kemps. I would like to briefly explain each of the parts of our Shared Beliefs to you so you have a better understanding of what we are trying to accomplish and how we are trying to accomplish it.
We nourish families.
• By providing wholesome dairy products that nourish families and promote happiness
• Through the support we provide each other as a family of employees
• Through the engagement of our employees in the communities we serve
• Through the return we provide our farmer owners and their families
We passionately transform nature's pure milk into great products every day.
We will be the most trusted leader in the dairy and frozen dessert categories, leveraging a deep understanding of our consumers and delivering focused innovation to meet their needs. This will result in high quality, sustainable growth. Our goal is to achieve $1 Billion in revenue by 2020 by being the brand consumers love and the people with whom our customers want to win, everywhere we compete.
We will accomplish this by:
• Building a brand that is an integral part of the family life of our consumers
• Engaging a passionate workforce in pursuit of our growth plan
• Pursuing operational efficiency to enhance competitiveness in the marketplace
Our Values & Behaviors
• Integrity - Build Trust
• Passion - Carry the Vision
• Performance - Produce Results
• Quality - Lead the Way
• Innovative - Make it Better
• Accountable - Own it