Big Game Chili
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 29 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 27 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Top The Tater
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, brown meat with onions and bell pepper, stirring to break up meat.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add beans, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top individual servings with a dollop of Top The Tater.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and green onions if desired.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/big-game-chili/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.