Herbs, cauliflower, and cottage cheese blended and spooned onto Wonton wrappers for the ulimate cullinary creation!
- ¾ cup Kemps 1% Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 3 cups) steamed
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Wonton wrappers
- Olive oil
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded) bacon (cooked & diced) optional
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place wonton wrappers in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a food processor blend cauliflower, cottage cheese, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture onto baked wonton wrappers.
- Garnish with cheese and bacon.
- Broil on high for 1-2 minutes to refresh.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/cauliflower-skins/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.