Cheddar Garlic Potatoes
- 2 lbs. (about 5 medium) potatoes, peeled
- 1 lb. (16 ounces) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup Kemps Whipping Cream
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes for 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Slice half the potatoes evenly and thinly into a lightly greased pie dish.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the potatoes and pour half the cream evenly over the cheese. Repeat this process with the remaining cheese and cream.
- Spread garlic evenly over the top.
- Bake about 30-40 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Per serving: 496 calories; 21 grams protein; 34 grams fat; 22 grams saturated fat; 25.5 grams carbohydrates; 944.5 milligrams sodium; 559.9 milligrams calcium; 2.3 grams fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/cheddar-garlic-potatoes/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.