Cheesy Fruit Tarts
- 1 cup Kemps Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup sugar*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 24 mini-muffin sized phyllo-dough shells**
- Assorted blueberries or raspberries or other fruit
* Artificial sweetener may be substituted
** Available in the frozen foods section.
- In an blender or food processor, blend cottage cheese until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend until just mixed.
- Transfer to medium mixing bowl. Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each phyllo-dough shell and top with a raspberry or two or three blueberries.
Makes 24 tarts (6 servings; serving size: 4 tarts)
Per Serving (made with sugar, 1 raspberry per tart and Kemps No Salt Added Lowfat Cottage Cheese): 180 calories, 5g Total Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 23g Total Carbohydrate, <1g Dietary Fiber, 7g Protein, 5mg Cholesterol, 75mg Sodium, 74mg (8% Daily Value) Calcium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/cheesy-fruit-tarts/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.