Chiles ‘N Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 can (4 oz) green chiles
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder salt to taste
- In a blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients. Mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and chill.
- Serve with raw vegetables or low fat snack chips.
Nutritional Analysis: 219 calories; 27 grams protein; 8 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 10 grams carbohydrates; 1118.1 milligrams sodium; 154.5 milligrams calcium; 1 gram fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/chiles-n-cheese-dip/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.