Chocolate Pots de Cr̬eme
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Heavy Cream
- 6 eggs separated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add Kemps Heavy Cream and stir until blended and smooth.
- Beat egg yolks lightly and add to chocolate mixture. Add vanilla.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold cooled chocolate mixture through.
- Spoon into 8 individual china pots or sherbet glasses. Chill until serving time.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Per serving: 260 calories; 5.88 grams protein; 21.8 grams fat; 12.4 grams saturated fat; 11 grams carbohydrates; 67 milligrams sodium; 54.1 milligrams calcium; .25 gram fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/chocolate-pots-de-crme/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.