Cinnamon Swirled French Toast with Sour Cream Fruit
- 1/2 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup Fruit Topping
- 1 cup Chopped fruit (any combination)
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1/2 cup Kemps Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 slices Cinnamon swirl bread, thick sliced
- Combine sour cream topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Refrigerate.
- In a separate bowl, lightly toss the chopped fruit and maple syrup to make the fruit topping. Refrigerate.
- Beat together eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle, and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and then place on the pan or griddle. Cook approximately 2 minutes or until golden brown, then flip.
- When the French toast is finished, cut diagonally, arrange it on a serving dish, and top with the fruit mixture and the sour cream topping.
Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or confectioners sugar for added appeal.
Per Serving: 450 Calories; 16g Fat; 19g Protein; 63g Carbohydrate; 135mg Cholesterol; 194mg Calcium; 7g Saturated Fat; 363mg Sodium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/cinnamon-swirled-french-toast-with-sour-cream-fruit/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.