Easy Egg Nog Cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 (113 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup Kemps Egg Nog
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, Kemps Egg Nog, and oil. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- Add nutmeg and then eggs, one at a time while beating at medium-high speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased & floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, then tip upside down on serving plate to remove from pan.
- Cool completely and then sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/easy-egg-nog-cake/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.