Egg Nog Bread Pudding
- 2 cups Kemps Light EggNog
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 slices raisin bread cut into
- 1-inch slices
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup Kemps Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp brandy or rum extract (if desired)
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine Egg Nog, sugar, eggs, nutmeg, and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Fold in bread cubes.
- Pour into prepared dish. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm, topped with whipped cream topping.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/egg-nog-bread-pudding/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.