Egg Nog Cheesecake
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into thirds and brought to room temperature
- 16 ounces Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Kemps Golden EggNog
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pint Kemps Sour Cream
- 1 prepared 9'' graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a food processor, place one package of cream cheese and 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup Egg Nog, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 cup sour cream. Process until thoroughly blended.
- Remove and put in a large mixing bowl. Repeat procedure again.
- Combine the two batches of filling and pour into the prepared pan. Bake for one hour and 10 minutes, or until cake is firm. Turn off oven.
- Leave cake in oven for 2 hours with oven door closed. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a rack. Once cooled, cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight before serving
Makes 10-12 servings.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/egg-nog-cheesecake/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.