Egg Nog Quik Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Kemps Golden EggNog
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, Egg Nog, margarine (or butter), rum extract and vanilla extract, and blend well.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Stir.
- Add dry ingredients to Egg Nog mixture, and stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Pour into greased pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Remove from pan, and let cool before serving.
Makes 1 Loaf
Per serving: 314.2 calories; 5.1 grams protein; 12.3 grams fat; 3.2 grams saturated fat; 46.5 grams carbohydrates; 296.1 milligrams sodium; 97.2 milligrams calcium; 0.8 grams fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/egg-nog-quik-bread/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.