- 16 oz. Kemps Sour Cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap or seal in an air tight container and
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- For bolder flavors, refrigerate overnight.
Makes 24 servings
Serve cold, with tortilla chips.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/fiesta-dip/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.