Four Cheese Pizza
- 1/2 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, finely grated
- 1, 11 -inch pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp each chopped fresh oregano, parsley, and basil
- 1/4 cup plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a medium bowl combine the first three cheeses with the fresh herbs; mix well and set aside.
- Lightly brush the olive oil over the crust.
- With a teaspoon drop the cheese mixture evenly over the crust, then scatter the tomatoes over the cheese.
- Season with pepper to taste and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest five minutes or more before cutting.
Per serving: 290 calories; 12.83 grams protein; 40 grams fat; 5.33 grams saturated fat; 26.83 grams carbohydrates; 514.1 milligrams sodium; 257.5 milligrams calcium; 1.83 grams fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/four-cheese-pizza/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.