Fresh Fruit Salad and Sour Cream Crepes
- 1/4 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 1 Egg, large
- 1/4 cup Kemps milk
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Mint, fresh, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Fruit, chopped (any combination)
- 1 tsp Granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp Kemps Sour Cream
Maple sour cream topping
- 1/2 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- Combine all of the ingredients for the crepe batter in a small mixing bowl.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add approximately 1/4 cup of batter to the pan and swirl the pan quickly to spread the batter.
- Cook the crepe completely through, flip it gently, and then remove and place on wax paper. Keep warm before serving.
- Toss the fruit, sugar, and sour cream together. Refrigerate.
- Combine the sour cream, orange juice, and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl.
- To assemble, place a crepe on a serving plate, fill with fruit mixture and roll. Top with the maple sour cream and serve.
Makes 3 Crepes.
Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and garnish with fresh fruit.
Per Serving: 280 Calories; 12g Fat; 9g Protein; 33g Carbohydrate; 106mg Cholesterol; 140mg Calcium; 8g Saturated Fat; 363mg Sodium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/fresh-fruit-salad-and-sour-cream-crepes/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.