Golden Egg Nog Peanut Butter Cookies
- 11 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp Kemps Golden EggNog
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and beat until completely blended.
- Add Kemps Golden EggNog, egg and vanilla and blend completely.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, soda and salt together and add to butter mixture. Blend completely.
- Scoop desired size onto cookie sheet(s) and bake in a 350 degree oven for 6 to 9 minutes depending on size.
Makes 3 dozen small cookies
Per serving (1 cookie): 126 calories; 3 grams protein; 83 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 11 grams carbohydrates; 112.1 milligrams sodium; 8.5 milligrams calcium; 0.7 gram fiber
Recipe Courtesy of Garden of Eden Bakery, 571 Tremont Street, in Boston's South End
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/golden-egg-nog-peanut-butter-cookies/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.