Grilled Salmon with Bacon Dressing
- 4 six-ounce salmon steaks, lightly coated with olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1/8 tsp liquid smoke (optional, gives extra smoky flavor)
- 5 slices low fat bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Kemps 1% Lowfat Milk
- 1 Tbsp Kemps Orange Juice
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar (or substitute balsamic vinegar)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill and preheat oven to 350F.
- Sear steaks on the grill, or in hot olive oil in a frying pan.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Spread the top of each salmon steak with 1 Tbsp of dressing
- Finish by baking in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a dollop of the sour cream dressing.
Per serving: 308 calories; 38g protein; 14g fat; 3g saturated fat; 107mg cholesterol; 280mg sodium; 72mg calcium.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/grilled-salmon-with-bacon-dressing/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.