Ice Cream Delight
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter -- melted
- 1 pound Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Spanish Peanuts
- 56 oz.Kemps Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix and boil the powdered sugar, evaporated milk and chocolate chips in a large saucepan for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Crush 1 pound package Oreo cookies. Add 1/2 cup melted butter, mix well and spread into 9 x 13 inch pan. Spread 1 1/2 cups Spanish peanuts over crust.
- Spread 56 oz. Kemps vanilla ice cream over peanuts. Cool chocolate mixture for a few minutes then pour over ice cream and freeze until ready to serve.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/ice-cream-delight/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.