Ice Cream Pops
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups real chocolate
- Kemps Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lollipop or popsicle sticks
- Crushed peanuts (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil over very low heat. Slowly stir in the chocolate until completely melted and blended. Add dash of salt.
- Pour topping into a jar and set aside.
- Scoop out 1’’ ice cream balls onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- If ice cream is still firm, insert sticks into ice cream ball centers. If not, place ice cream balls into freezer for 3-5 minutes, then add sticks.
- Refreeze pops for 30-45 minutes.
- Double dip pops into chocolate sauce, making sure ice cream is completely covered. If adding nuts, dip chocolate coated pop immediately into nuts.
- Return pops to baking sheet.
- Place finished pops into freezer for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Suggestions: Customize chocolate sauce by using white chocolate or adding mint extract. Try with one of Kemps flavored ice cream varieties.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/ice-cream-pops/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.