Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
- 56 oz Kemps ice cream (slightly softened)
- 2 cup Rice Chex cereal, crushed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- Combine above ingredients, except ice cream. Put 2/3 in bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
- Cover with slightly softened ice cream.
- Put rest of crumb mixture on top. Freeze.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/ice-cream-sandwich-dessert/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.