Ice Cream Sandwich Treats
- 1 12 count box of Kemps ice cream sandwiches (any variety)
- 1 bottle (24oz.) chocolate or carmel syrup
- 6 Large Candy bars (any variety) (crushed)
- 1 medium tub of whipped topping
- Line 13x9 pan with Kemps ice cream sandwiches, pour half of syrup over them, followed by half of the candy bars.
- Cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle the other half of the candy bars on top of whipped topping. Drizzle remaining syrup on top. Put in freezer.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/ice-cream-sandwich-treats/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.