- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Dash of salt
- 1, 11-inch pre-baked thin pizza crust
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Put the garlic and oil in a small, non-stick saute pan and saut until lightly golden. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the cottage cheese with the garlic, cilantro and jalapeno pepper until well blended.
- In another small bowl mix the tomatoes, onion, lime juice and salt until well blended. Lightly brush the crust with olive oil.
- Dot the cottage cheese mixture evenly over the crust, then scatter the tomato onion mixture. Top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool about five minutes before cutting.
Per serving: 261 calories; 9.33 grams protein; 12.6 grams fat; 3.5 grams saturated fat; 27.8 grams carbohydrates; 378.8 milligrams sodium; 74.4 milligrams calcium; 1.8 grams fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/mexican-pizza/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.