Pancakes with Sour Cream and Strawberries
- 3 cups strawberries, fresh, quartered
- 3 Tbsp sugar, granulated
- 1 3/4 cup plus 2 T Kemps Sour Cream
- 3 cups buttermilk pancake mix (Bisquick)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kemps Sour Cream (for between pancakes)
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a medium bowl, toss strawberries with sugar. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, pancake mix, and water. Mix with a fork until all the lumps in batter disappear.
- Lightly coat a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Place over low-medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter to form pancakes in to the pan. Cook until the bottom edges start to brown.
- Flip pancake and brown the other side.
- To serve, layer a pancake with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1/4 cup strawberries and top with another pancake. Arrange remaining strawberries and sour cream on top of second pancake. Dust lightly with powdered sugar.
Per Serving: 187 Calories; 4g Fat 5g Protein; 32g Carbohydrate; 13mg Cholesterol; 161mg Calcium; 2g Saturated Fat; 453mg Sodium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/pancakes-with-sour-cream-and-strawberries/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.