- 1 cup orzo
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 1, 15 1/2-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Transfer to colander, and rinse with cold water. Drain thoroughly.
- Pour into a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, lemon juice, and black pepper. Toss.
- Add artichoke hearts to orzo mixture.
- Then mix in chickpeas, feta cheese, cottage cheese, and dill. Toss gently.
- Add tomatoes, and toss again.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/pasta-salad/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.