Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 2 cups Kemps Sour Cream, divided in half
- 1 7-ounce jar diced roasted sweet red pepper, drained
- 1 tsp prepared garlic, or more if desired
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- In food processor, place half the sour cream, and remaining ingredients. Process on high speed 1 minute, or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl, and stir in remaining sour cream.
Serving Suggestion: Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired. Serve with fresh raw vegetables, or steamed shrimp.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/roasted-red-pepper-dip/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.