Scrambled Eggs with Sausage and Cottage Cheese
- 2 smoked sausage links
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh chive, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice sausage on the bias.
- Beat eggs in medium size bowl. Heat a nonstick skillet lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Once pan is hot, place the sausage in the pan. Cook until sausage begins to brown.
- Add the onion. Cook onion until tender and translucent.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan. Stir constantly until the eggs are fluffy and tender.
- Quickly fold in cottage cheese and chive, season with salt and pepper.
Serving suggestion: Great for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Per Serving: 192 Calories; 13g Fat; 5g Saturated Fat; 14g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 232mg Cholesterol ; 48mg Calcium ; 498mg Sodium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/scrambled-eggs-with-sausage-and-cottage-cheese/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.