Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 1 17-oz. package Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Mix
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 streusel mix (from the box)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 glaze packet (from the coffee cake mix)
- 1 Tbsp Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and sour cream. Mix on low until moistened, then beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the streusel topping.
- Using a pastry cutter, work the butter into the streusel until it is crumbly.
- Pour 1/2 the cake batter into the baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the streusel mix. Spread with remaining batter. Top with remaining streusel mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare glaze by mixing glaze packet and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- Cool cake completely before glazing.
Per Serving: 243 Calories; 11g Fat; 4g Protein; 32g Carbohydrate; 40mg Cholesterol 50mg Calcium; 3g Saturated Fat; 167mg Sodium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/sour-cream-coffee-cake/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.