Sour Cream Guacamole
- 2 Tbsp Kemps Sour Cream
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 Tbsp salsa
- 1/4 cup vidalia onion, small dice
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all, except for lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Serving Suggestion: Serve with nacho chips, salsa, and sour cream
Per Serving: 98 Calories; 2 g Fat; 2g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1mg Cholesterol; 15mg Calcium; 2g Saturated Fat; 169mg Sodium
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/sour-cream-guacamole/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.