Sour Cream Lemon Squares
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with pan spray.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the ingredients for the crust and mix until well blended. Press evenly into the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden
- Meanwhile, beat together the filling ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Pour the filling over the hot crust and bake an additional 25 minutes or until no imprint remains when lightly touched.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix together the sour cream and sugar for the glaze.
- Spread evenly over lemon squares.
- Return to the oven and bake 5 more minutes.
- Cool completely and then cut.
Makes 25 Bars
Per serving: 96 calories; 1g protein; 5g fat; 3g saturated fat; 27mg cholesterol; 81mg sodium; 21mg calcium.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/sour-cream-lemon-squares/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.