Veggie Cheese Stuffed Potato
- 1 large potato, baked
- 1/2 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- Dash onion powder
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp bacon bits
- 1 cup steamed vegetables, such as broccoli and red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice baked potato lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato, leaving about 1/4" of pulp inside the shell. Mash the potato in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in the cottage cheese, onion powder, black pepper, and cooked vegetables. Place potato shells on baking sheet. Spoon mixture back into potato shells.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
Makes 1 potato
Per serving: 539 calories; 34 grams protein; 17 grams fat; 9 gram saturated fat; 66 gram carbohydrates; 896.9 milligrams sodium; 372.5 milligrams calcium; 11 grams fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/veggie-cheese-stuffed-potato/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.