A delicious vegetarian pizza for the whole family.
- 1 cup Kemps Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated Romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, minced 1 (11-inch) pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced and sauted lightly in oil 15 pitted black olives
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix the first two cheeses with the oregano and set aside.
- With a teaspoon drop the cheese mixture evenly over the crust, then scatter the broccoli, mushrooms, olives walnuts and tomatoes over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool five minutes before cutting.
Per serving: 293 calories; 10 grams fat; 713 milligrams sodium; 207 milligrams calcium.
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/veggie-pizza/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.