Curabitur vulputate, ligula lacinia scelerisque tempor, lacus lacus ornare ante, ac egestas est urna sit amet arcumon.
- 5 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 5 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, washed, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs lightly with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Stir in cottage cheese, and half the Parmesan cheese.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, lightly saut tomatoes and zucchini in the olive oil until zucchini is lightly browned.
- Pour in egg mixture, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cook over medium-low heat until eggs are well set on bottom of pan, about 15 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Per serving: 240 calories; 17.5 grams protein; 17 grams fat; 5.2 grams saturated fat; 4.2 grams carbohydrates; 406.6 milligrams sodium; 160.4 milligrams calcium; 0.5 gram fiber
How Did This Recipe Work Out for You?
Please return to http://www.kemps.com/recipes/zucchini-frittata/ to rate and review this recipe. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated by others.