Another Test Recipe
Try this hot, cheesy dip with pita chips, crackers or bread.
- 1 cup Kemps 1% Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Kemps Skim Milk
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed of excess water)
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- ½ onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a food processor blend onion, garlic, pepper, cottage cheese, milk, ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts and pulse until gently incorporated.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 350F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or bread.