Bananas Foster Ice Cream
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping, about 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons rum, or 1 teaspoon rum flavoring plus 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium bananas, ripe but firm
- Kemps Vanilla or Butter Pecan ice cream
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, combine caramel topping, rum, and cinnamon.
- Cut each banana onto 4 pieces by cutting first lengthwise then in half crosswise.
- Add the bananas to the caramel mixture; heat through.
- Spoon bananas onto dessert dishes; top each serving with a generous scoop of Kemps ice cream then spoon warm caramel-rum sauce over the ice cream.
Be the first to review this recipe.