- 6 ounces oven-ready lasagna noodles (9 pieces, total)
- 8 ounces 100% ground turkey breast
- 2 cups fat free spaghetti sauce with vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Brown ground turkey in nonstick pan, breaking into crumbles.
- Drain fat from meat, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a medium bowl, mix together meat, and 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs; add cottage cheese, basil, oregano, and parsley.
- To assemble, spread a small amount of sauce on bottom of 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Layer 3 sheets of oven-ready noodles crosswise over sauce.
- On top of noodles, layer 1/2 cup cottage cheese-egg mixture, then 1/2 mozzarella cheese, then 1/2 of the meat-sauce mixture.
- For the next layer, place another 3 noodles crosswise in pan; repeat the steps in order with remaining ingredients.
- Top final layer of noodles with 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, spreading evenly across top. Sprinkle entire top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Be the first to review this recipe.