Chicken with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Cheese Cups
A unique and flavorful appetizer for your next get-together!
- 1 cup Kemps 1% Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 6 oz canned or cooked chicken (chopped)
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp parsley flakes
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Phyllo cups
- Mix together cottage cheese, garlic, onion powder, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Fill Phyllo cups and bake 350F for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Be the first to review this recipe.