Cinnamon Egg Nog French Toast
- 2 cups Kemps Golden, Light or Fat Free EggNog
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 12-14 slices firm white bread
- Vegetable oil cooking spray, or 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Mix Egg Nog and eggs in mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in cinnamon.
- Heat griddle or frying pan to medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated.
- Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.
Submitted on November 11, 2011 at 9:44 pm
Submitted on November 11, 2011 at 9:42 pm
Submitted on November 11, 2011 at 9:41 pm