Coconut Fudge Sauce
Smooth chocolatey sauce pairing Watkins Coconut Extract and two of your favorite Kemps products for a spot-hitting dessert.
- 3/4 cup Kemps Half and Half
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. Watkins Coconut Extract
- your favorite Kemps holiday ice cream variety
- Heat half and half, chocolate chips and sugar in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and extract.
- Pour into jars; cover tightly. Refrigerate no longer than 4 weeks. Serve warm or cold over ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of J.R. Watkins
Be the first to review this recipe.