An easy-to-make corn dip recipe to pair with chips, crackers or sliced vegetables for a delicious appetizer at any gathering.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package ⅓ less fat (Neufchatel) cream cheese
- ½ cup Kemps sour cream
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 4 slices reduced sodium bacon, cooked & crumbled (about ⅓ cup)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix together until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with corn chips, crackers or sliced vegetables.
Be the first to review this recipe.