Cranberry Egg Nog Muffins
Sweet cranberry muffins moistened by the rich taste of J.R. Watkins Vanilla Almond Egg Nog.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Kemps & J.R. Watkins Vanilla Almond Egg Nog
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped frozen cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 14 to 16 muffin cups with nonstick spray or line with muffin liners.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Set aside.In large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, egg nog, and butter.
- Mix in dry ingredients just until combined.
- Toss cranberries with 2 Tablespoons sugar and then stir into batter.
- Combine topping ingredients using a pastry cutter (or two knives) until crumbly.
- Fill prepared muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes.
Be the first to review this recipe.