Egg Nog Pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Kemps Golden EggNog
- 1/4 cup Kemps Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Kemps 1% Lowfat Milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp melted margarine or butter oil for cooking
- Heat griddle.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg nog, cottage cheese, milk, egg, butter or vegetable oil.
- Add to the flour mixture and stir until just moistened, but still slightly lumpy.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a lightly oiled griddle.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes
Makes 8 5-inch pancakes
Per serving: 131 calories; 4.4 grams protein; 5.2 grams fat; 1.5 grams saturated fat; 16.5 grams carbohydrates; 308.8 milligrams sodium; 82.6 milligrams calcium; 0.5 grams fiber
Be the first to review this recipe.