Fried Fish with Cottage Cheese Tartar Sauce
- 8 Flounder, frozen breaded filets
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup red peppers, chopped fine, roasted
- 1/2 cup dill relish
- 1/2 cup red onions, minced
- 4 tsp capers, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bake flounder according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine all tartar sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve about 2-3 Tbsp of tartar sauce with fish.
Serving Suggestion: Use this tartar sauce for any fish or chicken dish or as a dip or spread on a sandwich.
Per Serving: 441 Calories; 25g Fat; 22g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; 49mg Cholesterol; 1023mg sodium; 28mg Calcium; 4g Saturated Fat