Golden Egg Nog Oatmeal Cookies
- 16 Tbsp (1/2 lb.) butter
- 1 1/3 cup plus
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Kemps Golden EggNog
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup plus 1 tbls. flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins -half golden and half dark (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and Kemps Golden EggNog and beat until well blended.
- Add oatmeal and stir until blended.
- Add next 3 ingredients (sifted together). Mix well.
- Add raisins and nuts (if desired). Drop by teaspoon onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees or until light golden brown.
Makes 3 dozen small cookies
Per serving (1 cookie): 121 calories; 1.8 grams protein; 6.2 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 15.4 grams carbohydrates; 84.9 milligrams sodium; 18.7 milligrams calcium; 0.7 gram fiber
Recipe Courtesy of Garden of Eden Bakery, 571 Tremont Street, in Boston's South End
Be the first to review this recipe.