Grilled Onion and Sour Cream Marinated Chicken Breast
- 4 pieces chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 1/3 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic, minced fine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 6 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 8 onion, 1/2" slices
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Kemps Milk
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Pound chicken thin between two pieces of plastic wrap. Cut each breast in half.
- In a small bowl, mix 11/3 cup sour cream and garlicup Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate chicken in sour cream and garlic mixture for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator covered.
- Mix bread crumbs and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the sour cream mixture. Remove excess coating. Place chicken into the breadcrumbs and bread thoroughly on both sides.
- Place the breaded chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160F.
- Coat onions with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on each side and serve with chicken (optional).
- Mix sour cream and milk in a small bowl. Lightly season with salt and pepper and pour into a squeeze bottle. Top the cooked chicken with this sauce as pictured above.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with rice pilaf and grilled onion.
Per Serving: 496 Calories; 14g Fat; 62g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 158mg Cholesterol; 171mg Calcium; 7g Saturated Fat; 411mg Sodium
Be the first to review this recipe.