Herbed Mashed Potatoes
Makes 6 Servings
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in1/2″ cubes
- 2 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- dash of ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes and whole garlic until tender. Drain. Mash potatoes and garlic with hand masher.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix with electric mixer until smooth, if desired. Serve immediately.
Calories: 201; Carbohydrate: 34 grams; Fat: 5 grams; Saturated Fat: 3 grams’ Cholesterol: 15 milligrams; Fiber: 4 grams; Calcium: 75 milligrams; Sodium: 29 milligrams; Protein: 5 grams