Light and Fluffy Pancakes
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Kemps Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pancake mix
- Canola oil to cook pancakes
- In a food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese and milk until smooth, about 2 minutes on high speed.
- Transfer cottage cheese mixture to bowl, and combine with egg; mix well.
- Add pancake mix and blend with a wooden spoon, just to combine.
- Lightly oil or spray a non-stick pan or griddle with vegetable spray. Spoon out about 2 heaping tablespoons batter per pancake, spreading out in pan.
- When edges are firm, turn pancakes and cook 1 minute more. Serve immediately.
Makes about 12, 4" pancakes.
Per serving: 273 calories; 17 grams protein; 7 grams fat; 4 grams saturated fat; 33 grams carbohydrates; 828 milligrams sodium; 274.7 milligrams calcium; 2 grams fiber
Be the first to review this recipe.