Mango, lime and ginger blended for a tropical treat!
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup Kemps lowfat or fat free milk
- 1 cup fresh, frozen or jarred mango cubes (peeled, if fresh)
- 1 (11-oz) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
1. In a blender grind the oats until fine.
2. Add the milk and buzz to blend, then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Makes two servings, 4 ounces of milk per serving
Be the first to review this recipe.