Makes 4 Servings
- 10 sundried tomato halves, cut into quarters
- 8 ounces dried pasta, such as rotini or ziti
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, cleaned, rinsed, and torn into shreds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Cottage Cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding sundried tomatoes to cooking water. Drain pasta and tomato mixture.
- Meanwhile, steam spinach for 1 to 2 minutes in large pan with about 1 inch water on the bottom. Drain. Add back to original pan, along with olive oil and garlic. Saute over medium heat for 2 minutes, taking care not to burn garlic.
- Add cooked pasta and tomatoes to pan with spinach, along with cottage cheese. Warm for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Transfer pasta-spinach mixture to large serving bowl. Toss with feta cheese and fresh ground pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 431 calories; 16.2 grams protein; 18.7 grams fat; 7 grams saturated fat; 51.7 grams carbohydrates; 566.8 milligrams sodium; 207.9 milligrams calcium; 7.5 grams fiber
Be the first to review this recipe.