Pan Seared Ham Steak with Pineapple Sour Cream Honey-Dijon Compote
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 honey smoked ham steaks, 6 oz.
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 Tbsp Pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp Mint leaf, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- Heat a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add the ham steak and sear until golden brown. Remove and keep warm.
- Re-spray the pan and add the pineapple rings. Sear until golden brown. Remove from heat and chop coarsely.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chopped pineapple and the remaining ingredients. Toss lightly. Serve warm over ham steaks.
Serving Suggestion: Serve pineapple sour cream honey Dijon compote with grilled chicken or pork tenderloin.
Per Serving: 309 Calories; 13g Fat; 28g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 12mg Cholesterol; 54mg Calcium; 6g Saturated Fat; 146mg Sodium
Be the first to review this recipe.