Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Yogurt Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup 1% Kemps Lowfat Milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup Kemps Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups Kemps Vanilla Yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- In small mixing bowl, briskly combine vanilla yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon until yogurt becomes looser texture. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, butter, egg, pumpkin and yogurt, mixing well.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and stir until just moist. Do not overmix. Batter may be lumpy. For thinner batter, add more milk.
- Lightly coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Using a quarter-cup measure, pour batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until bubbles begin to burst, then flip pancakes and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple yogurt topping.